Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#BeBeautiful

Have you ever wondered... Am I BEAUTIFUL?

 
Is BEAUTY for a limited few?

or...



Why do I feel less than PRETTY after I glance at magazine? How do some girls know how to put an outfit together and I’m overwhelmed walking through the mall?  I don’t ever see a woman who looks like ME in an advertisement, EVER!!  I purchase clothes and then never wear them..ugh!  Don’t even go there - bathing suit shopping!! RUN!


Are some women just born PRETTY and STYLISH and I’m just CUTE and practical??
So maybe...looking stylish isn’t worth it. I’ll just stay in my ‘comfy clothes’ and not care what others think....'don’t judge me’, will be my motto!

But honestly, if I think through it all...if I had a friend to help me put all this ‘beauty stuff’ in perspective....maybe it could be FUN to learn about style!



If those thoughts bounce around your brain from time to time...well, you are just like us at Club SDWP!!  Our club was formed after an event hit the ASU campus in 2011! 
It was Sun Devils Wear Prada:  The Campus Collection 



That event inspired us to create a place where friends can come together and learn about  their own unique personal style.

 Lovers of style and fashion could teach the things they know with those of us who want to learn more!


 Our event is even endorsed by Phoenix Fashion Week 

Together we are taking the intimidation out of fashion, beauty & style and inspiring every ASU woman to reveal self-worth through knowing her own personal style!  


Our Sun Devil Stylists are waiting to meet you!!

 #BeBeautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment