Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SDWP Product Love!


We asked a few of our Club SDWP Officers about their favorite beauty products this month and we've found some winners for you to try!!

1. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Spray from Bath and Bodyworks. $14"I LOVE this body spray. I think it may be a problem, but it smells like cinnamon and fall magic, and not too sweet either." -Soy, Blogger/Social Media Officer of Club SDWP

2. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo. $5.99
"I've always used TIGI Rockaholic, but it got too expensive because I use it so often. I've tried other cheap dry shampoos like Treseme and Pantene but they just didn't cut it. Not Your Mother's is perfect because it has Rockaholic quality with a price for a college girl's budget."- Maddy, VP of Club SDWP

3. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara. $15
"It's so hard to find a good mascara and I always go back to this one. It gives a lot of length and the brush is amazing- it defines every lash. It's pricier than a drugstore option but mascara is my one thing I'll spend a little more on to get a quality product!" -Brenna, President of Club SDWP.

4. No. 7 Hydrating Mineral Water Spray by Boots Cosmetics. $10
"I put it on after my makeup and it sets really well. It gives you that glowing, refreshed feeling and makes my makeup last all day!" -Berenice, Officer of Club SDWP. 


No comments:

Post a Comment